Once a quiet rural road, Paris Rd. has become a main route between Paris and nearby Brantford, but was once a toll road owned and operated by David Patten, an early settler to the area. First settled in 1829 by Hiram Capron and incorporated as a town in 1856, Paris is named for the nearby gypsum deposits that were used to make plaster of Paris.
Corn & Beans
Latitude : 43.193315 Longitude : -80.384512