Located in Glenhyrst Gardens, a beautifully landscaped 16-acre park on the banks of the Grand River, this historic home was bequeathed to the City of Brantford by Edmund Cockshutt in 1957, with directions that it be a place for artistic and cultural pursuits. Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant is a public, nonprofit art gallery.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brant
Spinning Colour Wheel
20 Ava Road, Brantford, ON
Latitude : 43.156770 Longitude : -80.286811