This farm, presently owned by Hans and Ursula Habeggar, was first occupied by Joseph Throckmorton and his wife, Adeline Delong whose father, Peter Delong, accompanied Peter Lossing from Dutchess County, New York, in 1810. The Friendship Quilt symbolizes the fact that these families were among the original settlers on Quaker Street. The Habeggars, who immigrated from Switzerland in February 1992, run a dairy operation.
345609 Quaker Street, Norwich, Ontario, Canada
Latitude : 43.000253 Longitude : -80.613779