The story

This block represents the first building in Tillsonburg, a two room log cabin built by George Tillson.  Settling in 1825, George and Nancy Tillson with their five children, became the fourth family in Dereham Township. Born that same year, their sixth child Edwin Delevin, would become Tillsonburg’s first Mayor (1872) and the builder of Annandale House which has been nationally designated for its ornate interior.

Hosted by Annadale National Historic Site


9 Patch Log Cabin

30 Tillson Avenue, Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada

Latitude : 42.862050 Longitude : -80.722506

See the barns on google maps