Acquired by the Brant Historical Society in 1951, this building is home to the Brant Museum & Archives. Built in approximately 1879 by Fredrick Brendon, it was home to Rev. William Cochrane from 1883 to 1896. Founded in 1908, the Brant Historical Society operates three local museums. This pattern is taken from a quilt in the collection.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Brant Museum & Archives
Window to the Past
57 Charlotte Street, Brantford, ON
Latitude : 43.141827 Longitude : -80.260949