Skuce Repairs was opened full-time in 1988 by Albert (Ab) and Linda Skuce on this property, purchased years before from descendants of Ab’s great-grandparents John MacGregor and Mary Anne Andrews. John immigrated to Canada from Scotland between 1845-1850. The present shop was built in 1995, and Ab died in 1998. The quilt design is a tribute to the AC Tractor Company because before Ab opened his own company, he worked for Cameron Equipment in Vernon, an Allis Chalmers dealership.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Skuce Repairs
4384 9th Line Rd, Vernon, ON
Latitude : 45.17142 Longitude : -75.40979