Recognized as an ideal mill site, with the building of Earl and Avery’s Mill in 1807, Otterville became one of the area’s early settlements. Quakers or members of the Religious Society of Friends were also attracted here, as were free blacks and escaped slaves. The present mill was constructed in 1845 by Edward Bullock, with the concrete dam creating the mill pond being added by Solomon Lossing in 1904.
250 Main Street, Otterville, Ontario, Canada
Latitude : 42.925955 Longitude : -80.606958