The original church was built in 1811 and consecrated in 1826 by the Right Reverend John Inglis, Third Bishop of Nova Scotia. In 1870, the original church was taken down and the present church was built. The Lych Gate at the entrance to the church yard is one of the few left in the Maritimes. There is also a Right of Way gate leading from the lake through to the churchyard, used by those who came to church by boat in summer, or over the ice in winter.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : St. Paul's Anglican Church
486 Kennebecasis River Road, Hampton, New Brunswick
Latitude : 45.51897 Longitude : -65.84663