Visitors to Hampton continue an age-old tradition when they stop at the Visitor Information Centre. This building formerly served as the Hampton train station, a bustling site where passenger traffic and freight cars were loaded and unloaded. The current building is the third station to sit on this site; the first was constructed in 1859 and was both train station and home to the first station master, George Flewwelling. The Peaceful Hours pattern was chosen as an ode to John Peters Humphrey, Hampton Resident and Human Rights activist. John Peters Humphrey was the principal author of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights..
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Town of Hampton
657 Main St. Hampton, New Brunswick
Latitude : 45.52587 Longitude : -65.82826