Bow Tie Pattern. The partners of Lutz Parish Gerrish made a huge commitment to the community when they adopted the former Post Office building back in 1996. This elegant red sandstone building with its impressive clock tower was built in 1913 by stone masons from England. The landmark was employed as the village post office until 1972. After that time, a succession of different organizations rented the site until it was taken on by the law firm in 1996.
Name of sponsor of Barn Quilt : Lutz Parish Gerrish
4 Centennial Road, Hampton, New Brunswick
Latitude : 45.5258 Longitude : -65.8267