9 Patch Log Cabin

Location

30 Tillson Avenue
Tillsonburg

This block represents the first building in Tillsonburg, a two room log cabin built by George Tillson.  Settling in 1825, George and Nancy Tillson with their five children, became the fourth family in Dereham Township. Born that same year, their sixth child Edwin Delevin, would become Tillsonburg’s first Mayor (1872) and the builder of Annandale House which has been nationally designated for its ornate interior.

Hosted by: 
Annadale National Historic Site
Quilt Trail Membership: 
Share This Page: http://obqt.ca/rMCvf