Four Corners

Location

28143 Talbot Line
Wallacetown

Four Corners - These corners are named for Henry Coyne who arrived here in 1817 and built an inn. For many years, Coyne's Road was the route south to the busy lake dock at Tyrconnell from which grain and timber were shipped. Wagons travelling to and from the port stopped here at one of several hotels, including the McGugan Hotel which still stands on the north side.

Hosted by: 
Yvonne Brooks/County Seat
Quilt Trail Membership: 
Share This Page: http://obqt.ca/i1myB