Window To The Past

Location

57 Charlotte Street
Brantford

Acquired by the Brant Historical Society in 1951, this building is home to the Brant Museum & Archives. Built in approximately 1879 by Fredrick Brendon, it was home to Rev. William Cochrane from 1883 to 1896. Founded in 1908, the Brant Historical Society operates three local museums. This pattern is taken from a quilt in the collection.

Hosted by: 
Brant Museum & Archives
Quilt Trail Membership: 
Share This Page: http://obqt.ca/1lLax