Double Wedding Ring


676 Mount Pleasant Road
Mount Pleasant

The Bryning Manse, owned by Michael and Delia O’Byrne since 1986, is named for Rev. John Bryning (1770-1853) who came to Mount Pleasant as the first resident minister c. 1828. Bryning officiated at most of the marriages in the hamlet for many years, so many that his children were able to recite the ceremony from memory!  In later years Bryning also preached from the manse.

Quilt Trail Membership: 
Share This Page: