Corn & Beans

Location

Paris

Once a quiet rural road, Paris Rd. has become a main route between Paris and nearby Brantford, but was once a toll road owned and operated by David Patten, an early settler to the area. First settled in 1829 by Hiram Capron and incorporated as a town in 1856, Paris is named for the nearby gypsum deposits that were used to make plaster of Paris.

Quilt Trail Membership: 
Share This Page: http://obqt.ca/g6CIo